Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well well.. Lectures after lectures, tutorials after tutorials and plus the time for waiting for bus and travelling back home. Conclusion?? Damn tiring... lolz.... Anyway lecture's was alright, Bstats tutorial was not bad, minus off the grandmother stories of our tutor. I really love my CIP tutor, she's so sweet and so friendly.!!! lolz...

After the last tutorial, me and pearl went to do our ocomm project together with daniel. Covered quite lot of topics and themes. And i really admire Dan for his patriotism for singapore. Lolz. Then went home lor after acoompaning them to wait for their bus. Reached home at bout 630pm.

I just read brenda's entry, was feeling quite guilty also. Coz iam suppose to be in charge of splittign the class into groups. Sorry Bren!!! Anyway its not as serious as what u think, just that people prefer to work with frenzzz they are close with and we always thought u, dan and pearl wanted to be in a group. Pls love TT21!!! Its really upsetting to see this class splitting up. I really hate that.

I bettre not get too emo liaoz. U all take care and love u guys. ciao...

No comments: