Saturday, November 12, 2005

Today's the most unproductive day for me!!! I din touch any notes and did only ab hour of studying!! I am scare of NSS, it seems like a very diff. module. Bstats will be very diff. next week, with all the formulaes and stuff... omg!!! Iam scared. I dun wanna get a D for any modules anymore, but i always talk then no action.

I dun think i am planning to study liaoz. Iam going to JB tommorrow!!! Finally can meet up with my fav. cuzzies!! I kindda miss them and my fav grandma! Haha.

Then today i did nth much. Wake up for breakfast then slack until 12 smth then i zzz till 3 smth. Lolz.. Then went diwn to play bball with the usual gang again! Hahaz. Quite ok lah, we crap alot also. So i think its a crapping session and not a bball session. I made quite a lot of fouls and stuff. They say iam too violent. Lolz. Sorry guys! hahaz. Iam so not sincere.

Ok lah, gonna go watch FREQUENCY liaoz. I think it will be a nice show. Ciao.

No comments: