Hi all..... Today's quite a long day. Have lectures and tuorials form 9am till 5pm. Sianz. Morning, we have to form our own group, quite chaotic lah. Teams were decided by voting, but in the end, people just change there and here lah. Quite fustrating, coz we stand took like 30mins to decide on how the group should be divded, in the end, people just change here and there. I can't be bothered also. I hated forming groups, coz it shows how popular or unpopular u are in your class. People will just pick on people who are good and can really do project.
I am also one such person. In the end iam one of those people dun wanna group with. Maybe its becoz of the PBA project. I admit that its my fault. So i have no complains. But i love my group now. Lolz. Hope we can work well together.
As for the rest of the day, we just slack and oral comm lecture was damn boring!!! I even dare to talk in front of the lecturer. Lolz. And the worst thing happened, my lappy died on me. Then there's no socket, so i just have to watch lesnar play neopets. Lolz. After that i went home after bidding goodbye to all of them.
Then went down and played bball. Not on form at all!!! I caused the team to lose. Sianz. Luckily kai lun was there to "cheer" me on. Then waited for my parents till 9pm. While i was lying down on the seat of my park downstairs, i was thinking through many stuff. I somehow wish i can revert to being a child, without any worries. I really hate growing up, with more added responsibilities esp. "politics" in class. In primary sch, people just treat u as fren no matter how ugly, fat or whatever u are. We will just be frenzzz and nth else. No politics, no frequent arguments and no worries too. I sound a little childish here huh.
I remembered last time i am not a very petty person. However much people joke bout me, i will just laugh it off with them. I also knew that they were just joking, we will also occassionally joke bout them too. But in poly, i sort of try to protect myself. Anyone who tried to offend me, i will just bite them!! lolz... I tried to not bother much bout it, but i felt really offended.
I really hope TT21 can really stay together. Be like a family, and not separated families. Ok lah. Quite a long post today, i shall end here then. Ciao...
No comments:
Post a Comment