Just finished watching survivor. Quite interesting, esp. the part where jamie and bobby jon quarreled. Anyway, today was quite slack, i met the class in the canteen and off we went for our lectures.
The oral comm lecture was so dead boring. We were fascinated with the seats and the sms thingy machine (as told by lesnar). I wonder if that thing can really send sms. Lolz. Then lesnar kept playing with the chair cause of the "creaking" sound the chair creates when u turn it. Lolz. Then we kept "farting" because the creaking sound, sounds like people farting. Then after that all of us went off. Some people went home, some went to exchange the textbook and some went off to fix their com.
I went to buy my textbooks, with pearl. hahaz. Thanks alot for accompanying me. Anyway i went off afetr waiting for pearl's bus to come. My bag is super duper heavy, with the textbooks and lap top. Then i slept a while and went to play basketball again. Nothing special happpen today.
Yesterday night, i received the sms of the guy who pissed me off. He apologise and stuff. But I din reply his sms. He should know what i mean when i pretended not to see him on the bus. I am not angry anymore but i fear that the same thing will happen again and i wil be unhappy again, so i rather ignore him. Well, i will talk to him someday, but definitely not now. Hope that ive not gone too far.
I shall stop here for today. Anyone wanna bring me out to esplanade or orchard or anywhere??? hahaz. Ciao...
No comments:
Post a Comment