Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well... u said lets meet on sat hopefully it will not be another "sorry i could not make it" reply... U seemed to be too overly non chalant bout my feelings.. U know how much turmoil and sadness over this fuking issue which seemed so small to u.. And u had to make it worse by saying haha thats why i say meet on this sat la... PLs la... U din even apologize or what... I was damn angry, upset and unhappy... U weren't the perfect girl that i knew of anymore.. Insensitive, and overly non chalant...

Finally i said out how i felt and yet i have to wait, wait and wait... ARGH!! U know how simple things like puntuality, promise can be very particular to me.. U might think iam over reacting, or why is he saying all these shit.... But yea, i had to let u know how i feel.... If not u will always be like that all ur life...

I had every fuking reasons to not like u, but why is it that at the end of the day after rantings and tonnes of rantings that i still think of u? I dun understand, i can nv know... I loved u too deep, lets put an end this sat... I dun even feel like toking to u now... I dunno how love can become a dislike... But anyhow, the issue of the lets be friends and stuff, come on... U knew that i like u yet u always avoid it... But i understand love isn an equation that can be forced to the minds of individual.. I will understand...

hate less and love more... I tried, and its fruitless....

No comments: