Sunday, August 24, 2008

23 AUG 2008... Everything finally settled.. We had a heart to heart talk... She still wants us to be friends... I tried to laugh it over, smile.. And not put on a face.. Its so hard, ver hard... There were awkward moments... But i tried to resolve it lready cox i know u feel very bad already.... I understand... Just want u to know that its not ur fault or what so dun feel guilty...

Iam feeling so fuking depressed... I dunnno why... Its so hard to even breathe now... So painful, it felt like my heart is shred to pieces... Why is it that all girls whom i like keep saying the same things like iam too good of a friend thus cannot be a couple... Indeed my approach to girls is wrong.. very wrong... And end up that the girl i like the most wanna be my best friend...

I dun want to be just friends thus iam gonna avoid u now... I cannot even face u now... Its so difficult... Its so hard.. I cannot console u cox iam too hurt... I seriously feel very sad... very.

No comments: