The state iam in now= miserable. My legs are hurting like mad. can't walk. And i leashed my temper on my mum and sis. Dman sorry. Stressed over my I&E project. They just dunno the importance of the document submission. I wanna help them also hard. Sian. ANyway this morning, went to see bball challenge. Only a pathetic of 8 teams joined.
Finally saw jin jian play. He's quite good. Dribbling and shooting and layup. Short but he knows how to cut basket. And chong hwee played well. Hope ur not thinking too much. And betta take care of ur leg. Anyway, just couldn't resist not playing bball, so i played. And consequence??? Leg pain again. Sian. Such a fustrating day. Just couldn't do things right. Iam just too tired. I need someone to support me.
And last night i dreamt of her. Lolz. Wierd huh. First time she's appeared in my dreams. Wished that the dream wouldn't end.
Ok la, gotta go. Ciao.
----> Sarang Haeyo... <----
No comments:
Post a Comment