Monday, July 03, 2006

have been tagged!What's the Meaning of being Tagged!!1. Do the following WITHOUT complains.2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.* "I have been tagged by Daisy ! Favourites:

Favourite colours: Blue and black

Favourite food: Hmm... Cha kway tiao without seaham, carrot cake, ice cream from ben's and jerry, maggie mee (BBq flavour) and lots more...

Favourite Song: Jay chou (all the songs), Eninem, green day, linking park, blink 182 and many more.

Favourite Movie: over the hedge (muahhahaha, got reason de....)

Favourites Sport: Basketball basketball and basketball!!!

Favourites Day: Saturday

Favourites season: Autum! The weather is cool and not too hot!

Favourites ice cream: ben & jerry

Current
Current mood: Feeling relieved and relaxed coz I&E over liao!

Current taste: Nth.. Only Saliva

Current Clothes : hang ten blue tee & Bermuda

Current Desktop: Using lap top... NEC versa 2000

Current time: 2149

Current surrounding: My bedroom..

Current annoyances: PROJECTS and exam results! RAAH!

First:
First best fren: Hahaz, Ang wei jie from my pri sch

First crush: Hahaz, secret, but same sec school as me..

First Movie: Can't remember.

First Lie: I did not urine my bed la...(actually i did=X)

First music: dunno... Blue's clue theme song. Lolz.

Lasts:
Last cigarette: ....

Last drink: Plain water, iam healthy...

Last car ride: On sat, my sis and mummy fetch me home

Last phone call: Pearleen

Last CD played: I more retro, i play MP3... muahhaa ...

Have you ever?
Have you ever dated your best friend: Nope.

Have you ever broken the law: Dumb question..

Have you ever been arrested: Look at my face and u wil know...

Have you ever skinny-dipped: WTH is that??

Have you ever been on tv: dunno...

Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Lolz no la...

Things you are wearing: What thing??

Things you done today: projects and projects. Watch tv, use toilet, play bball... Thing you do when you are bored: I watch tv...

Five ppl I have tagged : Kel, kok, lan, daryl and lala...

No comments: