Yoz. I just got back form my grandma's house. Nth much happened though, sunday's always boring for me. Moorning is my slacking time, watch tv and using my laptop. Then afternoon went to a restaurant at PSA tower there, to celebrate my parents' wedding anniversary!!! Whoohoo!! The food was nice but i din eat much. wahhaa.
After that we went to walk at the labradour park there, then send my sis and her bf to sembawang then headed off to my grandma's house for dinner. I slept there, form 3 smth till 6. Lolz. I was too tired. Then now at home watchinh tv again. Boring day!!! I wanna go orchard, buy clothes and buy christmas gifts but my family just isn't interested in christmas!!
I can only look forward to next tuesday's class gathering which i think is unconfirm though. Hahz. ok lah, wanna go liaoz, ciao..
----> How can i live thru my 2 weeks without seeing u??!! <-----
No comments:
Post a Comment