Finally reached home liao... Hahaz. Damn tired man!!! Anyway this yr's christmas wasn't that fun!!!! I miss celabrating christmas eve with daniel (not the TT21 one) they all!! Thoug i only know daniel, pam and richmond well at last yr's party. hahaz. Anyway morning, we went to shop for christmas present. Hahaz... We bought many cheapskate items which is presentable and gave it to those kids who are at the christmas party. After that went t bossini!! I bought new clothes including a pink collar shirt, which i think i wun dare to wear, but juz buy lor. Hahaz. And bought a new jeans also. BTW, iam an endorser of bossini all my clothes or most of my clothes are form there de. Hahaz.
After tht, went home then rest a little while before going to the house warming AKA christmas party organised by uncle anthony and hui xia ah yi. Hahaz. Thanks for the buffet and dvds. We spent most of the time there toking, watching tv, admiring the sony plasma tv, and PS2. lolz.. We went all the way to the condo at serangoon, i forgot the name though. Hmm, I played with those kiddies at there, they are sooooooooooooooooooo cute. Lolz.
Now at home lor, typing my blog, din feel like going online though. Iam always appearing offline. Sounds creepy huh. Lolz. Anyway tomolo gonna watch narnia with howkiat, azlan and rui xing!!! Finally got pple accompany me to watch that movie. I hope it will be nice. Hmm, nth to update liaoz. Ciao, hope u people have a nice christmas huh. Iam beggining to miss TT21 liaoz. Sobx. Lolz... Do i sound fake here?? okok ciao....
---> I miss ur smile, ur cuteness, our conversation and most importantly YOU!! <----
No comments:
Post a Comment