Busy busy busy... 60 over shipments all in one day... Do until i almost peng... Anyway, this job made me realize how i easily crumble under stress... I was at my limit...! People at the logistics were taking things too easily... I am a firm believer that whatever job ur assigned to do, give it ur best shot... Its a do or not thing to me... Maybe iam overly serious over smth simple, but this is the only good side of me that i know...
I always think what iam good in... But i can;t seem to find an answer... I see friends around me having talent of their own, from designing to knowledge in using software, to knowing all road directions, logic etc... It makes me seem very insignificant....
I must admit that iam a VERY negative person... I always think of the worst possible case scenario... But to me, thinking alongside the wirst case scenario will prep me for the consequence...
Anyway, i gotta sleep now... Oh and thanks marcus for ur help always if not we might not be able to pack the stuff in time... ciao...
No comments:
Post a Comment