Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Whoa~!! A very hectic day today, but overall still manageable... Hope i quickly can get used to helping at helpdesk, cox Gabriel is leaving soon and i will be left in the helpdesk, which spells trouble... Learnt quite alot... I rather want this for my attachment la, but then again, not fully IT, got some mixture of business will be good also!

Today i helped a client installed a 5000 dollars worth of software!! I was holding it like iam holding a gold la... lolz... Any scratch on the cd and there goes my pay!

Hmmm... i really dun have much to tok bout, cox i really have no social life now... All my friends are working in ITP/IAP or working part-time... Iam just glad that iam not joining the league of the slackers during the holidays...

And... I wanna learn more stuff, give me more...! geesh, iam so random, gtg.... ciao...

I saw a backview today,
so similar to yours...
It gives me the tangling sensation,
So i went forward without hesitation
I lost my rationale to realise that its definitely not you
But i still wanted to do it...
And to only find out that its not you...
What am i thinking huh?
I wonder...

No comments: