Sometimes i wonder what iam really angry at... U know, its like i suddenly got angry for no apparent reason.. And ive been rather disrespectful to my parents. Giving them attitude and yet they still compromise me. I seriously dunno what iam already angry with. Perhaps i still feel a sense of unfairness for being posted to such company. Its not fun when some auntie walk pasts u and say, "next time dun be like that kor kor, so young do this kind of job". it feels fuking unfair, its not like iam uneducated or something... For this job, i dun really have the responsibility to be a fuking storeman u see... Thats what u guys dunno... I could just hac care bout everything and do a lousy job and at the end of the day, u guys are the one at loss, not me.I really hate going to work now... There's always so much things to pack and take! ARGH! Let this bloody attachment end quick..........
Btw i really wanna apologise to a good fren whom i vented my anger on this afternoon... Iam really sorry and i know u really tried helping me...
-----> I realized that at the end of the day, iam just being a stupid coward <-----
No comments:
Post a Comment