Saturday, May 12, 2007

I am still wide awake!! The night's stil young... lolz.. Dun feel like sleeping, anyway finally finished my stuff and a bit on the webbie... Went to my aunt's place to celebrate mother's day. Lolz, had popiah, pasta mania pizzas which kindda sucks and KFC. But the highlight of the day is yu xin! Our new born family member of the Loh family. I will upload pics of her next time.

Anyway, ive been thinking alot of things, mostly memories of my class. I really miss them, the times we had together, i know i mentioned it before though. Humans being humans will only start missing something once they can nv experience the times they have gone through.

Ok, enough of that, iam freaking tired now, gonna slp and its not TGIF for me, its OMFGIS (oh my f***ing god, its sat) and i gotta work later! Gonna zzz, ciao...

---->thoughts of u invaded mine mind again and again constantly.... <----

No comments: