okok!! Sorry for the delay of entries. I was too lazy to update. th much happpened though. I just finished my NSS test, it was ok, hope i can pass. But depending on the amount of time spent studying on my NSS, i ought to fail though. And tomolo is Miec!! I finsihed most of the chapters already but i forgot many theories and formulas already. Lolz.
Just now, went to meet guang liang to help him photostat the missing notes. then went to meet pearl, marcus and jun wei to sutdy microecons. In the end i think we talk more than we study. Diie die die, where's the Zhuo tong last time!! Iam beggining to slack my ass off already. I nv tried not studying totally for a subject before and here i am, slacking. Later must study liao!!! Hope i can make it thru this semester!
And thanks to yang loong for mentioning me in ur blog. Lolz, at least u make an effort to thank all the pple whom are impt in ur life. Anyway, thanks alot, that is if u see this post.
Ok la, i wanna go liao. Ciao. Tc ya. And mu he, can i go to ur house again pls!!?? Lolz!!!
---->ive made up my mind that its time to start the chase and get u!<----
No comments:
Post a Comment